Re: [Clip] This may be a very stupid question...

  • Dave
    Message 1 of 5 , Oct 3, 2008
      Hi
      try looking in your profile folder in XP under notetab.
      THANKYOU DAVE M

      Message 2 of 5 , Oct 3, 2008
        Thanks Dave. Found them. Ed

        Message 3 of 5 , Oct 3, 2008
          "Don - HtmlFixIt.com" wrote:
          > I believe you will find them in something like this location:
          > C:\Documents and Settings\username\Application Data\NoteTab Pro\Libraries

          That's one of the reasons why I don't use eXPerimental and stick to
          Win98SE. But a general hint that applies to all other similar
          problems as well:
          .clb is not a common extension. So the quickest and easiest thing to
          do is use Windows' find (a nice tool, before coming to Windows I had
          written essentially the same thing myself for use on my Atari) and
          do a global search over all partitons.
          If you use Totalcommander you can easily look into all those files
          to check at one keystrroke, as ever with native Windows this gets
          alittle more involved.