Re: [Clip] automating website creation process

    Message 1 of 4 , Sep 22, 2008
      Jeff Scism wrote:
      > 2. these will also be placed on a CD-rom for Off-line use
      > at libraries and people's homes where they do not have
      > Internet. (CD-rom database).

      That need not be a problem. My whole Apache and MySQL installation
      is 74 MB, you'd easily save that in page headers alone. But I too
      would not know how to set up Art's excellent suggestions. I really
      ought to learn, but there are so many things ...

      I do use a little PHP and some server side includes, that's why I
      need a local server for development and trying stuff out.