[Clip] Re: Help with Math

  • Sheri
    Message 1 of 21 , Sep 21 7:09 AM

      > The double [::] is a 'tag' that another program uses to extract
      > data from this data file after the clip runs on it.

      Which program is that?

      > Now if I could only replace mixed case text with upper, title,
      > capitalized or lower case within my clips. Something like
      > `Replace [find string] >> Uppercase$1.

      That can be done with PowerPro. Like NoteTab, PowerPro uses PCRE.
      Possibly at the end of processing, your clip would save results to a
      file (or put the file text on the clipboard), and then the clip would
      run a short PowerPro script to do those remaining Replace-All items
      (either from reading a file or the clipboard). Though mostly similar
      to NoteTab's replacement processing, PowerPro has a few enhancements.
      Powerpro's regex replacement tokens can use T, L or U in front of a
      substring (for title, lower or upper case), e.g., "$T1". It also has
      the replacement token "$#", for sequential numbering.

      There is some info and data for PowerPro described here:

      Please send any questions or followup to the ntb-OffTopic group.