Re: Re: [Clip] CD/disc filename retreaval.

  • Stan Blazejewski
    Message 1 of 22 , Sep 16, 2008
      On Sat, 16 Aug 2008 12:52:17 +0200, you wrote:

      I know it's been a while (been away & other higher priority things) but I'd just
      like to say thanks for all the suggestions.

      I've now got a clip that does exactly what I want.

      Basically it starts with a loop of '^$GetDosOutput(TREE D:\ /F /A)$' until I
      have all the CD's appended & then a number of 'search & destroy' loops to get
      rid of erroneous data & to trim down the fat (all the extra spaces etc), a bunch
      of '^!Replace "' commands.

      Thanks again.

      www.parkdaleyc.com (where most of them sail)