Re: [Clip] HTML Template and HTML 4.01 DTD

  • loro
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 13, 2008
      >BrianHulse wrote:
      > > When I use the HTML template (%AppData%\NoteTab Pro\Templates\
      > > HTML.tpl) and choose "HTML 4.01 Strict" as the Document type,
      > > the file that is created has the XHTML 1.0 Transitional DTD
      > > in it.
      >
      >Now I get it. I can't reproduce that here,

      I think it only happens if you have "Create XHTML Tags" checked (on
      the "HTML Files" tab in Options.

      I wish there were a "Don't Muck with my Case" option. Actually, there
      is an undocumented parameter for
      ^!SetHtmlFormat, namely "XML", that does the trick. I never use the
      templates, so I don't know how to work it in there and how it affects
      the doctype choice though.

      Still, would be nice to have it in Options.

      Lotta