Re: [Clip] Running a DOS command

  • Larry Hamilton
    Message 1 of 6 , Aug 27, 2008
      Something else to add, just an FYI.

      You can use a NoteTab hyperlink with the path to a Batch file, and it
      will execute the batch file.

      The hyperlinks work in any text file open in NoteTab, not just outlines.

      I have a cleanup batch file based on the one from Fred Langa that I run
      periodically.

      I have an outline topic related to various cleanups & tweaks where this
      link resides.

      Larry Hamilton