Re: [Clip] Info doesn't work with Save AS?

  • hsavage
    Message 1 of 7 , Aug 14, 2008
      rainmark wrote:
      > My test clip only has two lines. (Note: The Save AS line is one long
      line.)

      > In this clip, the Info box is not popping up. If I change the Wizards to
      > curly braces {}, the Info box pops up.
      >
      > ^!Info Save this document?
      > ^!Save AS "^?[Pick a place to save=_Desktop^=C:\Documents and
      > Settings\User1\Desktop\|RLVG
      > folder^=C:\MyStuff\Docs\Delphi\Rlvg\html\]^?[Give your file a
      > name]^?[(T=C)Choose txt or html extension==.txt|.html]"

      rainmark,

      Look in NoteTab help under 'CLIP WIZARD AND FIELDS'. Excerpt below is
      from that section.

      'When input fields are defined using the square bracket format, the
      Wizard is displayed before the first Clip instruction is
      executed/evaluated. The Wizard is built from all such fields encountered
      in the script. That is how and why you may see multiple input fields in
      a single Wizard as soon as you click on the Clip while others using
      curly braces may take a little while to pop up.'

      Using [] for wizards doesn't let clip execution get to the ^!Info
      command until the wizard is executed.

      ºvº SL_227 created_2008.08.14_00.01.21

      Potential bumper sticker
      • Well, this day was a total waste of makeup.
      € hrs € hsavage € pobox € com