[Clip] Re: regular expression q [Token work around]

  • Larry Thomas
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 4, 1999
      Hi Michael,

      I have found that you can overcome the token problem with ^Line that I
      mentioned before by enclosing the L in brackets. So you can change ^pLine
      [0-9]*[0-9] to ^[L]ine [0-9]*[0-9] and your expression will be found at the
      beginning of the line using regular expressions. This is a better method
      in case the first occurrence is at the very beginning of your document and
      is not preceeded by a cr/lf. I should have known by now that there is a
      work around for almost everything in NoteTab !-)

      Regards,

      Larry
      larryt@...