RE: [Clip] ^!Delay question

  • John Shotsky
    Message 1 of 68 , Aug 4, 2008
      One of the best sets of examples of clip programming can be had by downloading the clip libraries and dissecting them.
      That is how I taught myself.

      http://www.notetab.com/libraries.php

      John

      Message 68 of 68 , Aug 12, 2008
        Yes, I am at least one of the culprits.

        I didn't realize until a few days ago that this was a no-no and that it
        caused problems on the Yahoo list.

        I guess the proper way is to simply address a new email to the list.

        My apologies to all.