Re: [Clip] ^!Delay question

  • rainmark
    Message 1 of 68 , Aug 4, 2008
      Yeah, I hear that. The Help file is one of the few 'complaints' I have
      about NoteTab. It was obviously written by somebody who already knows
      exactly how NoteTab works. That's good. But it seems to be written with
      the assumption that all the readers already know how it works too. Not
      so good.

      This seems to be especially true with the Clip Help. Sometimes I sit
      there scratching my head. The stuff is written in secret code by a
      coder. And NoteTab didn't come with a secret de-coder watch. ClipHelp is
      a reference manual for experts as opposed to being a HelpFile/Tutorial
      for wannabe experts.

      It would be very helpful (Hi Eric) if there were a lot more real-life
      examples of the Clips, in addition to the sometimes brief, cryptic
      explanations.

      Don - HtmlFixIt.com wrote:

      > I just skip help unless I'm in a real pinch, that way I don't get
      > confused ;-)

    • rainmark
      Message 68 of 68 , Aug 12, 2008
        Yes, I am at least one of the culprits.

        I didn't realize until a few days ago that this was a no-no and that it
        caused problems on the Yahoo list.

        I guess the proper way is to simply address a new email to the list.

        My apologies to all.