Re: [Clip] ^!Delay question

  • Don - HtmlFixIt.com
    Message 1 of 68 , Aug 3, 2008
      I just skip help unless I'm in a real pinch, that way I don't get
      confused ;-)

      rainmark wrote:
      > Well, I noticed this line of code in the SampleCode Clipbook in NotePro
      > 4.95,
      >
      > ;give it enough time to load (4/10th of a second)
      > ^!Delay 4
      >
      > and it's kind of confusing. No leading or trailing zeros there.

    • rainmark
      Message 68 of 68 , Aug 12, 2008
        Yes, I am at least one of the culprits.

        I didn't realize until a few days ago that this was a no-no and that it
        caused problems on the Yahoo list.

        I guess the proper way is to simply address a new email to the list.

        My apologies to all.