Re: [Clip] ^!Delay question

  • rainmark
    Message 1 of 68 , Aug 1, 2008
      Well, I noticed this line of code in the SampleCode Clipbook in NotePro
      4.95,

      ;give it enough time to load (4/10th of a second)
      ^!Delay 4

      and it's kind of confusing. No leading or trailing zeros there.

      loro wrote:

      > rainmark wrote:
      > >This is probably a dumb question and I think Jody explained it a long
      > >time ago but I forgot because I rarely use this one.
      > >
      > >In Help it says:
      > >
      > >^!Delay nnn
      > >Adds a delay in 10th seconds before next instruction is executed. nnn is
      > >the time value.
      > >
      > >Does that mean if I put ^!Delay 010, that the delay will be one whole
      > >second?
      >
      > Yes, it does. Jody explained to me a long time ago that the leading
      > zero isn't needed. I interpreted 'nnn' the same way as I think you
      > do, that all three places must be filled. Not so, but I still write
      > it that way anyway...
      >
      > Lotta

    • rainmark
      Message 68 of 68 , Aug 12, 2008
        Yes, I am at least one of the culprits.

        I didn't realize until a few days ago that this was a no-no and that it
        caused problems on the Yahoo list.

        I guess the proper way is to simply address a new email to the list.

        My apologies to all.