^!Delay question

  • rainmark
    Message 1 of 68 , Aug 1, 2008
      This is probably a dumb question and I think Jody explained it a long
      time ago but I forgot because I rarely use this one.

      In Help it says:

      ^!Delay nnn
      Adds a delay in 10th seconds before next instruction is executed. nnn is
      the time value.

      Does that mean if I put ^!Delay 010, that the delay will be one whole
      second?
    • rainmark
      Message 68 of 68 , Aug 12, 2008
        Yes, I am at least one of the culprits.

        I didn't realize until a few days ago that this was a no-no and that it
        caused problems on the Yahoo list.

        I guess the proper way is to simply address a new email to the list.

        My apologies to all.