[Clip] Re: Just beginning...

    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 4, 1999
      Hi IanO,

      > Response.Write
      > ^!Set %Selection%=^&
      > Response.Write "^%Selection% = " & ^%Selection% & "<BR>"

      It's been bugging me ever since I posted that you would be
      checking the Clipboard before a selection. Don't we normally
      have something on the Clipboard? Perhaps you want to change the
      code around to check for a selection first and if nothing is
      selected then it must mean you already copied what you want on
      the Clipboard to get from there. You might have a 10MB image on
      the Clipborad. <g>

      c ya,
      jody

      I can only please one person a day.