Re: [Clip] How to repeat a Find?

  • Don - HtmlFixIt.com
    Message 1 of 68 , Aug 1, 2008
      > The clip now works as desired but the message pops up asking if I want
      > to start from the top of the document. Of course I don't so I have to
      > click No on the message.
      >
      > Is there a way to keep that message from popping up at the end of the
      > Find operation?

      S: Silent search. NoteTab will not display any message box.
    • rainmark
      Message 68 of 68 , Aug 12, 2008
        Yes, I am at least one of the culprits.

        I didn't realize until a few days ago that this was a no-no and that it
        caused problems on the Yahoo list.

        I guess the proper way is to simply address a new email to the list.

        My apologies to all.