Re: [Clip] How to repeat a Find?

    Message 1 of 68 , Jul 31, 2008
      rainmark wrote:
      > The following clip does work, but I have to
      > manually run it several times.

      Quick and dirty incomplete answer just before going to bed:
      - label before your find
      - goto label at the end of your clip
      - on error end (please look up syntax) right behind the Find

      Axel
    • rainmark
      Message 68 of 68 , Aug 12, 2008
        Yes, I am at least one of the culprits.

        I didn't realize until a few days ago that this was a no-no and that it
        caused problems on the Yahoo list.

        I guess the proper way is to simply address a new email to the list.

        My apologies to all.