Word Wrap on printing

  • mlafount
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 18, 2008
      I used to turn off the Word Wrap option when printing in v4x. Since
      moving to v5x, this no longer works. Regardless of the setting or
      length of the line, it wraps when printing. Because I'm printing
      programs with plenty of trash on the end of a line, this sure is ugly
      for me.

      Is there an INI setting that may need fixing or is this a bug?

      PS. I know this is posted to the wrong group, but Yahoo won't let me
      join the NoteTab group for some messed up reason.

      -Mike