Re: [Clip] Delete whole sections of info from html files.

  • Don - HtmlFixIt.com
    Message 1 of 68 , Jul 15, 2008
      rainmark wrote:
      > Here's the first chunk of script I'm trying to get rid of.
      >
      > <script language="Javascript">
      > <!--
      > top.document.title = document.title + ' #6152.312';
      > //-->
      > </script>
      >
      > rainmark wrote:
      >> I'm getting the following error message:
      >> "Closure cannot immediately follow BegOfLine, EndOfLine or another
      >> closure"
      >>
      >> I'm using NoteTab Pro 4.95/np

      Regex was completely different in 4.95. I'd recommend that you update,
      as it's worth it, especially for regex work. We are up to 5.7 or
      something now I think.
    • rainmark
      Message 68 of 68 , Aug 12, 2008
        Yes, I am at least one of the culprits.

        I didn't realize until a few days ago that this was a no-no and that it
        caused problems on the Yahoo list.

        I guess the proper way is to simply address a new email to the list.

        My apologies to all.