Re: [Clip] Delete whole sections of info from html files.

  • rainmark
    Message 1 of 68 , Jul 15 9:50 AM
      Here's the first chunk of script I'm trying to get rid of.

      <script language="Javascript">
      <!--
      top.document.title = document.title + ' #6152.312';
      //-->
      </script>

      rainmark wrote:

      > I'm getting the following error message:
      > "Closure cannot immediately follow BegOfLine, EndOfLine or another
      > closure"
      >
      > I'm using NoteTab Pro 4.95/np
      >
      > Axel Berger wrote:
      > >
      > > rainmark wrote:
      > > > For instance, I would like the clip to find and delete all
      > > > the text between and including the script tags.
      > >
      > > A simple task for Regex. Replace "<TAG>.*?</TAG>" with nothing
      > >
      > > Axel

      > 7/15/2008 5:48 AM

    • rainmark
      Message 68 of 68 , Aug 12, 2008
        Yes, I am at least one of the culprits.

        I didn't realize until a few days ago that this was a no-no and that it
        caused problems on the Yahoo list.

        I guess the proper way is to simply address a new email to the list.

        My apologies to all.