Re: [Clip] Delete whole sections of info from html files.

    Message 1 of 68 , Jul 15, 2008
      rainmark wrote:
      > For instance, I would like the clip to find and delete all
      > the text between and including the script tags.

      A simple task for Regex. Replace "<TAG>.*?</TAG>" with nothing

      Axel
    • rainmark
      Message 68 of 68 , Aug 12, 2008
        Yes, I am at least one of the culprits.

        I didn't realize until a few days ago that this was a no-no and that it
        caused problems on the Yahoo list.

        I guess the proper way is to simply address a new email to the list.

        My apologies to all.