Delete whole sections of info from html files.

  • rainmark
    Message 1 of 68 , Jul 15, 2008
      I'm trying to make a clip that will delete whole sections of text out of
      html files (or any text file for that matter).

      For instance, I would like the clip to find and delete all the text
      between and including the script tags.

      The clip could also be used to find and delete any other recurring
      chunks of text.

      Thanks for any help.
    • rainmark
      Message 68 of 68 , Aug 12, 2008
        Yes, I am at least one of the culprits.

        I didn't realize until a few days ago that this was a no-no and that it
        caused problems on the Yahoo list.

        I guess the proper way is to simply address a new email to the list.

        My apologies to all.