Re: [Clip] notetab.ini

  • Dave
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 14 8:02 AM
      Hi
      This should be close to what you want
      If you want a certain Clip executed:
      "C:\Full/Path/NotePro.exe" /L="Library:Clip"
      NoteTab /L="Library Name:Clip Name" <-- with spaces
      NoteTab /L=LibraryName:ClipName <-- without spaces in Library or Clip
      names
      NoteTab /L=LibraryName <--Library only
      NoteTab /L="Library Name" <-- Library only with no spaces
      NoteTab /L="Library Name" <-- with event _OnOpen
      in the _OnOpen event you add whatever code you want NoteTab to do.

      THANKYOU DAVE M