notetab.ini

  • abetsent
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 14, 2008
      Friends,

      I have problems with this file, ntp 5.30

      Please kindly inform what line/code I must include to always start
      with a specific .clb?

      Thanks!
    • Dave
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 14, 2008
        Hi
        This should be close to what you want
        If you want a certain Clip executed:
        "C:\Full/Path/NotePro.exe" /L="Library:Clip"
        NoteTab /L="Library Name:Clip Name" <-- with spaces
        NoteTab /L=LibraryName:ClipName <-- without spaces in Library or Clip
        names
        NoteTab /L=LibraryName <--Library only
        NoteTab /L="Library Name" <-- Library only with no spaces
        NoteTab /L="Library Name" <-- with event _OnOpen
        in the _OnOpen event you add whatever code you want NoteTab to do.

        THANKYOU DAVE M