Re: [Clip] Re: Extract information using Find, Copy & Paste

  • Dave
    Message 1 of 68 , Jul 12, 2008
      Hi
      you will probably have to unzip you files to a temp folder ,search your bsp
      file, annotate some information to it and insert it into the scr file and
      then rezip, the zip may prevent you from doing what you want.
      THANKYOU DAVE M

      Message 68 of 68 , Aug 12, 2008
        Yes, I am at least one of the culprits.

        I didn't realize until a few days ago that this was a no-no and that it
        caused problems on the Yahoo list.

        I guess the proper way is to simply address a new email to the list.

        My apologies to all.