RE: [Clip] Re: Extract information using Find, Copy & Paste

  • John Shotsky
    Message 1 of 68 , Jul 11, 2008
      Chuck,

      If you are using Vista, you won't have access to Program Files programmatically, at least if you have UAC active.

      John

      Message 68 of 68 , Aug 12, 2008
        Yes, I am at least one of the culprits.

        I didn't realize until a few days ago that this was a no-no and that it
        caused problems on the Yahoo list.

        I guess the proper way is to simply address a new email to the list.

        My apologies to all.