Re: [Clip] Oops! WAS: How to set a clip capable of....

  • Flo
    Message 1 of 32 , Jul 6, 2008
      --- In ntb-clips@yahoogroups.com, loro <loro-spam01-@...> wrote:

      > I realized it was one and a half years old...
      > Sorry for being such a klutz.

      Nevertheless it's interesting because it shows the difference
      between "pre-NT5" and "NT5-Clip-Programming". When run on 15,000 lines,
      this Clip needs 1:17 minutes on my PC.

      With NT 5.61 the job is done in a second running...

      ^!Set %String%=^?[]
      ^!SetListDelimiter ^%NL%
      ^!SetClipboard ^$GetDocMatchAll("^.*^%String%.*$")$
      ^!Toolbar Paste New

      Flo
    • loro
      Message 32 of 32 , Jul 6, 2008
        Flo wrote:
        >With ^!SetScreenUpdate Off your Clip needs 32 seconds to run my test
        >(reducing 15,000 to 234 lines). I'm working with a 1,6-GHz-Notebook.

        Thank you, Flo. At least there is a significant difference. I'm a
        little shocked. I hadn't noticed before that Notetab has gotten
        slower in some respects.

        Lotta