[Clip] Oops! WAS: How to set a clip capable of....

  • loro
    Message 1 of 32 , Jul 5, 2008
      I must have sorted the mailbox in a way I usually don't. Heard a
      ding-a-ling and saw what I thought was a new post. As soon as I had
      sent my reply (of course!) I realized it was one and a half years old...

      Sorry for being such a klutz.
      Lotta
    • loro
      Message 32 of 32 , Jul 6, 2008
        Flo wrote:
        >With ^!SetScreenUpdate Off your Clip needs 32 seconds to run my test
        >(reducing 15,000 to 234 lines). I'm working with a 1,6-GHz-Notebook.

        Thank you, Flo. At least there is a significant difference. I'm a
        little shocked. I hadn't noticed before that Notetab has gotten
        slower in some respects.

        Lotta