Hi,

  • Bob McAllister
    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 4, 2008
      Hi,
      How are u doing these days?Yesterday I found a web of a large
      trading company from china,which is an agent of all the well-known
      digital product factories,and facing to both
      wholesalers,retailsalers,and personal customer all over the world.
      They export all kinds of digital products and offer most competitive
      and reasonable price and high quality goods for our clients,so i think
      we you make a big profit if we do business with them.And they promise
      they will provide the best after-sales-service.In my opinion we can
      make a trial order to test that. Look forward to your early reply!
      The Web address:http://www.mwhdy.com/
    • hsavage
      Message 2 of 4 , Jul 4, 2008
        Bob McAllister wrote:
        > Hi,
        > How are u doing these days?Yesterday I found a web of a large
        > trading company from china,which is an agent of all the well-known
        > digital product factories,and facing to both
        > wholesalers,retailsalers,and personal customer all over the world.
        > They export all kinds of digital products and offer most competitive
        > and reasonable price and high quality goods for our clients,so i think
        > we you make a big profit if we do business with them.And they promise
        > they will provide the best after-sales-service.In my opinion we can
        > make a trial order to test that. Look forward to your early reply!
        > The Web address:http://www.mwhdy.com/

        I don't know Bob McAllister but, this email appears to me to be
        unsolicited spam. This is what my email service provider options are set
        to prevent showing up in my email.

        If I'm wrong, 'sorry', otherwise I would rather not see it in these groups.

        ºvº SL_186 created_2008.07.04_07.50.12

        Potential bumper sticker
        • Cover Me I'm Changing Lanes
        € hrs € hsavage € pobox € com
      • Julie
        Message 3 of 4 , Jul 4, 2008
          Hi,

          Initial posts of new members to all the Notetab lists are moderated.
          If you look at the history of that address to this list, heretofore
          it most definitely belonged to a real person and not a spammer,
          Hopefully the spammers have not acquired another nefarious way to use
          members' email addresses to post spam.

          The address
          <<http://tech.groups.yahoo.com/group/notetab/post?postID=Vph1vyNxMjvAN8osn_Dq90ZFAMsOD-ECpq_h9QE5La2Y48n7eD9YB18VCPbfbSbE7M7T50SXTEozZ9ZA>fortiter@...>
          can no longer post messages to this list.

          This list averages five spam mails a day.

          Julie,
          de-SPAMmer, hired by (RIP) Jody many moons ago

          :)At 7/4/2008 12:16 PM, hsavage wrote:

          >I don't know Bob McAllister but, this email appears to me to be
          >unsolicited spam. This is what my email service provider options are set
          >to prevent showing up in my email.
          >
          >If I'm wrong, 'sorry', otherwise I would rather not see it in these groups.

        • Alec Burgess
          Message 4 of 4 , Jul 4, 2008
            Julie (gleits@...) wrote (in part) (on 7/4/2008 at 4:30 PM):
            > Initial posts of new members to all the Notetab lists are moderated.
            > If you look at the history of that address to this list, heretofore
            > it most definitely belonged to a real person and not a spammer,
            > Hopefully the spammers have not acquired another nefarious way to use
            > members' email addresses to post spam.
            >
            > The address
            > <<http://tech.groups.yahoo.com/group/notetab/post?postID=Vph1vyNxMjvAN8osn_Dq90ZFAMsOD-ECpq_h9QE5La2Y48n7eD9YB18VCPbfbSbE7M7T50SXTEozZ9ZA
            > <mailto:fortiter%40gmail.com>>
            > can no longer post messages to this list.
            I looked for "Bob McAllister" OR "robert McAllister" in my Gmail archive
            and found 23 posts by him between Jun 14, 2007 and 4/20/05. My guess
            would be that he's got a virus spamming his contacts list.

            Notice that his gmail address was: Bob McAllister <fortiter@...>
            back in 2005 but that the emai/cc list for the spam mail is:
            Bob McAllister <fortiter@...>
            reply-to ntb-clips@yahoogroups.com
            to wsg@...,
            team@...,