[Clip] Re: [NTB] Change Text File Encoding

  • ebbtidalflats
    Message 1 of 5 , Jun 30, 2008
      Hi Jono,
      and others, who have been waiting to get their message approved (as I
      had been, not so long ago).

      Unless you're reading this group via message digest, there is no
      "wait" to get your message approved. The wait is in your browser, so
      just click on your browser's "REFRESH" or "RELOAD" button, to get your
      message to show up.

      Of course you might not see THIS message, as it is a bit offtopic, and
      might actually be stomped by the moderator ..-,> (stomped smiley)

      Cheers,

      Eb