Re: [Clip] Re: Annotated Hyperlink Files

    Message 1 of 14 , Jun 27 4:32 AM
      Alec Burgess wrote:
      > +1 - totally agree

      I don't. Writing something up you have a dozen or so sources you
      need to refer to all the time. Looking them up every time is a
      bother. I do the same as C.H. myself: I copy all the PDFs and Scans
      I made into a subfolder of my current project. But then I only work
      on one thing at a time and when finished I delete that entire
      subfolder, so duplication and space are of no concern. I also keep
      everything in a structure somewhat similar to the one C.H. uses.