Re: [Clip] New Clip Programmer

  • artkns
    Message 1 of 7 , May 31, 2008
      > Wow, great answer. There is a good resource called the clip tutorial
      > written by our departed mentor, Mr. Jody Adair.

      Hello,

      This may be off topic but I haven't been in this group for a number
      of years and just read your post about Jody. I am dismayed. I was
      going to write him and then thought it would be better to not burden
      him if there was another source for support so I rejoined this list.

      When did he pass on? Was it an accident?

      Thanks. He was not only a wonderful tutor but a compassionate and
      generous person. He (obviously), is missed.

      Namaste', Art
    • loro
      Message 2 of 7 , Jun 1, 2008
        Art wrote:
        >This may be off topic but I haven't been in this group for a number
        >of years and just read your post about Jody. I am dismayed. I was
        >going to write him and then thought it would be better to not burden
        >him if there was another source for support so I rejoined this list.
        >
        >When did he pass on? Was it an accident?

        It was early last year. Not an accident, cancer. Very short time from
        when he took ill until he passed away. Eric made a couple of posts
        informing us at the time, beginning here.

        >Thanks. He was not only a wonderful tutor but a compassionate and
        >generous person. He (obviously), is missed.

        Yes, it hasn't been the same since.

        Lotta
      • Art Kocsis
        Message 3 of 7 , Jun 1, 2008
          Lotta,

          Thanks for the link. It brought tears to my eyes. So sad.

          Namaste', Art