[Clip] Re: Re[2]: Wish List and Outline terminology

  • Kay Roath
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 2, 1999
      > Seems to me the capability to split the window with a horizontal
      > splitter bar would give the access to two parts of the same file.
      > This is a feature that I would appreciate:
      > Viewing declarations in one window (or pane);
      > and coding in the other pane.
      > How many parts do you expect to view simultaneously?

      This was sent to me as private e-mail but the reply address isn't
      deliverable :(

      I know this split has been on the wish list for awhile but don't
      think the dual view of same file was part of the original.

      My wish for an indentation-based tree was more so I could easily
      access various sections of a file rather than looking at 2 sections
      at the same time but a dual view would be handy too :)

      --- Grandma Kay ---