Autocorrect clip with sounds- cool!

  • Jim
    Message 1 of 1 , May 30 7:36 AM
      I installed the MS-sounds file. Recently was writing a paper while
      using the 'Autocorrect' clip. My PC speakers randomly created a
      'clicking' sound.

      Turns out it's from NoteTab's sounds feature. The sound is a
      typewriter clicking out error corrections!

      For those of you easily amused like me:
      - Tools/Auto-Replace mode should be checked.
      - Go to View/Options/'View' tab: check the 'MS-Office Sounds' box.
      -Go to the NoteTab help file and lookup the 'Options|View' topic;
      scroll to the bottom and click the 'Microsoft web site' link to
      download and install the Sounds.exe file. After installing it restart
      Notetab, choose the 'AutoCorrect' tab and click away!

      Happy NoteTabbing,

      Jim