Re: using the clip editor for a very special activity

  • Jim
    Message 1 of 3 , May 30, 2008
      Hi, forkinpm,

      good questions. Since you're new to NoteTab I would pick your easiest
      function and focus on it. Try a solution; when you run into trouble
      then post what you've tried and ask for insights.

      If I were you I'd focus on the Thesaurus project first. Take a look at
      the 'AutoCorrect' clip library.

      Have you installed the NoteTab Thesaurus? It works pretty well for me.

      Happy NoteTabbing, Jim