Re: [Clip] Merge Libraries and Customizations

    Message 1 of 18 , May 25, 2008
      Hugo Paulissen wrote:
      > See (for example) the info on
      > http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rootkit.

      Quite - once the rootkit has established itself. That I'd have to do
      myself, through autorun for CDs or saying yes to a Sony dialog for
      example. Nice automatisms in Outlook are another way for the unaware
      ones to do things themselves.

      N.B: Aren't we, am I not way off topic by now? For myself I declare
      an EOD now, but I do read NT off topic should anyone want to pusue
      things further.