Re: [Clip] notepro.ini [DirectoryList]; what does it do?

  • loro
    Message 1 of 3 , May 14, 2008
      Jim wrote:
      >Wondering what this section of notepro.ini does?
      >
      >Mine only has one entry:
      >
      >[DirectoryList]
      >SpecsCount=0

      It's the history for the Quick List, the directories (and file
      filters) that show in the combo box at the top of the Quick List
      window when you have it set to show disk files. Guess you haven't
      used yours much, it's empty. ;-) If you use the Quick List to show
      disk files in different directories a couple of times, close and
      reopen Notetab and then look at the ini file again, you'll see some
      more entries there.

      Lotta
    • Jim
      Message 2 of 3 , May 15, 2008
        You are correct: Tools/Quick List Properties/Disk Files/ allows the
        user the option of selecting 'Disk Files'. I had been adding directory
        entries to the 'favorites' quicklist.

        Now I have a place to list all my working directory elements. Thank
        you for the answer!

        Jim