Mailmerge

  • Jeff Scism
    Message 1 of 2 , May 1, 2008
      Does anyone have a Mailmerge clipbook? One for creating forms for user
      input through the internet?

      (looking for one similar to the HTML-ar.clb.)

      Jeff

      --

      Jeffery G. Scism, IBSSG
      ~~

      "Proponents of each side are vying with determination to prove their ignorance is greater than the other."

      President Andrew Jackson, discussing a bill going through the US Congress.

      Visit http://ibssg.org/
      For The Blacksheep website, MORE...

      Putnam County Indiana Biographies and Obituaries
      http://ingenweb.org/inputnam/bios/

      Montgomery County Indiana Biographies and Obituaries
      http://ingenweb.org/inmontgomery/bios/

      Fountain County Indiana Biographies and Obituaries
      http://ingenweb.org/infountain/vitals/bios/
    • Dave
      Message 2 of 2 , May 2, 2008
        Hi
        The only one I know of is an old one called htmlb.clb look under form ,I
        think it is still on the notetab site.
        THANKYOU DAVE M