Access desktop from clip

  • frank
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 26, 2008
      hello all,

      I want to open 2 browsers and align them vertically.
      how can I access the tray (winXP) and select *Tile Windows Vertically*

      regards
      tf
    • Sheri
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 26, 2008
        --- In ntb-clips@yahoogroups.com, "frank" <tf@...> wrote:

        > hello all,
        >
        > I want to open 2 browsers and align them vertically.
        > how can I access the tray (winXP) and select *Tile Windows Vertically*
        >
        > regards
        > tf

        That would best be done with a script.

        Save the following line to a file named tilevert.js

        (new ActiveXObject("Shell.Application")).TileVertically()

        Here is the clip to run it (except edit for your path). The two
        browser windows should be already open and not minimized. The clip
        excludes NoteTab itself from getting tiled:

        ^!MinimizeApp
        ^!Shell wscript "C:\vert.js"