Re: [Clip] Re: Newbie, can anyone help please ?

  • Don - HtmlFixIt.com
    Message 1 of 12 , Apr 18 2:54 PM
      petermarchal12 wrote:
      > --- In ntb-clips@yahoogroups.com, "petermarchal12" <konijntjepluis@...> wrote:
      >> Hi,
      >>
      >> I'm new to NoteTab Pro, and I need some help please.
      >> I tried so many times but I cannot get the clip to do what I want.
      >>
      >> I have this textfile looking like this :
      >> ------------------------------
      >> Some text here
      >> another line of text
      >> and another one, the amount of text lines here can change
      >> [Important] $LOG(1,6)$SET(value=3711)
      >> [Important] $LOG(2,6)$SET(value=2218)
      >> [Important] $LOG(3,6)$SET(value=5883)
      >> [Important] $LOG(4,6)$SET(value=5130)
      >> Thanks !
      >>
      > Just to add, NONE of the clips posted did work.
      > I'm leaving this crap tool, and am now searching for a program that does work.
      >
      > Regards.
      >
      > P.S. A forum is quite expensive these day eh.

      Lol, I couldn't understand what you even wanted. To come ask for help
      in a convoluted way and then insult one of the greatest tools I have
      ever used. Am I missing something? Don't blame us for your
      shortcomings. Good luck finding what you want. Trust me this tool can
      do it and do it well, but you won't get help from me. No idea what your
      last comment means. It's as confusing as your original post.

      Goodbye.