Re: [Clip] Replacing bold tags with h3 tags only when on a separate line?

  • Sharon
    Message 1 of 4 , Apr 3, 2008
      Thanks very much! I'm getting an error message "closure cannot
      immediately follow BegOfLine, EndOfLine or another closure." I think
      that's because I'm still on version 4.95 and I need the improved
      RegExp engine? Guess it's time to upgrade.

      Message 2 of 4 , Apr 3, 2008
        Sharon wrote:
        > Guess it's time to upgrade.

        Probably. The most likely reason was that I had made some stupid mistake
        in my untested jottings, but I just tried it and it worked fine here.
        I'm too much of a newbie to know anything before version 5, so I have no
        idea how to modify the string.