Re: [Clip] Replacing bold tags with h3 tags only when on a separate line?

    Message 1 of 4 , Apr 2, 2008
      Sharon wrote:
      > I believe I'm looking for the regular expression

      Yes exactly:

      Hope it works

      Axel
    • Sharon
      Message 2 of 4 , Apr 3, 2008
        Thanks very much! I'm getting an error message "closure cannot
        immediately follow BegOfLine, EndOfLine or another closure." I think
        that's because I'm still on version 4.95 and I need the improved
        RegExp engine? Guess it's time to upgrade.

        Message 3 of 4 , Apr 3, 2008
          Sharon wrote:
          > Guess it's time to upgrade.

          Probably. The most likely reason was that I had made some stupid mistake
          in my untested jottings, but I just tried it and it worked fine here.
          I'm too much of a newbie to know anything before version 5, so I have no
          idea how to modify the string.