Re: [Clip] Re: Keyboard shortcuts

  • buralex@gmail.com
    Message 1 of 13 , Mar 28, 2008
      Kees Nuyt <k.nuyt@...> said on Mar 28, 2008 17:42 -0400 (in part):
      > On Thu, 27 Mar 2008 19:23:43 -0000, you wrote:

      >> --- In ntb-clips@yahoogroups.com, "paulmaser" <paul@...> wrote:
      >>
      >> Is there a way to run a clip from a Keyboard shortcut?
      >> Paul
      > I think it can be done. From the help file, the topic
      > about "Command-line Parameters":
      >
      > ... <snip> ...
      >
      > Then, assign that shortcut the Shortcut key you like
      > to use, like Ctrl+Alt+C (for Clip), and you're done.
      > (untested, but it should work).
      Kees: I think above is probably a good answer to a different question :-)
      Your method would allow a new instance of Notetab to be fired up and one
      clip to be executed immediately. I think Paul wants while in a Notetab
      editing session to be able to execute a clip from a keyboard shortcut -
      the same way as (say) Shift+Ctrl+J will execute Modify \ Lines \ "Split
      Lines".

      Paul - did you try getting Sheri's ClipKeys sub-system?

      Regards ... Alec -- buralex-gmail