Clip Hotkeys

  • Sheri
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 27, 2008
      I created a whole "system" for supplementing NoteTab, in particular
      clip hotkeys. It does require installing PowerPro (which is free).
      Full installation instructions, etc., are in the help file.

      A few users here have seen it, but hardly anyone commented, and I took
      it as sign it was either too complicated (despite my efforts to keep
      it simple) or just not of much interest.

      It doesn't require the library to be loaded in the clipbook, so you
      can have hotkeys that run clips in multiple libraries. You can also
      set up pseudo clipbars.

      This is currently a private group, you will need to request admittance.