Re: [Clip] save as a backup - purging old files

  • blaineclark5256
    Message 1 of 8 , Mar 22, 2008
      I was following this topic and I can use the option to make .bak files OK. My question is
      this; can I simply have NoteTab check and delete any .bak files over say 5 backups ago, or
      older than say two weeks if I use the Incremental backup? Naturally there are some files
      that I alter every day, and some that are altered maybe every two years so a combo of the
      number and time options would be best. All that's needed is a safe buffer to assure that at
      least one guaranteed clean copy is available for restoring.