[Clip] Re: sizing a "Wizard" box

  • normfsime
    Message 1 of 11 , Mar 21, 2008
      --- In ntb-clips@yahoogroups.com, "ebbtidalflats" <ebbtidalflats@...>
      wrote:

      > --- In ntb-clips@yahoogroups.com, loro <loro-spam01-@...> wrote:
      > >
      > > Eb wrote:
      > > >The WizardLABEL _will_ display up to two lines of text
      > >
      > > Are you sure? :-P
      > >
      > > ;long line
      > > ^!SetWizardLabel First line of text^%nl% second line of
      > > text^%nl%^%nl%^%nl^%nl%And then some...
      > > ;end long line
      > > ^?{Input=}
      > >
      > > Lotta
      > >

      > Yes, I tested it just before my post, and it worked.
      >
      > On Windows 2000 the wizard prompt may overlap the the 2nd line of
      the
      > wizard label.
      >
      > On Windows XP I did not experience that.
      >
      > Don't know about Vista.
      >

      > If you have a problem duplicating this, I'd like to know.
      > Which Operating system, which NoteTab version, and screen
      resolution.
      > I suspect, that screen resolution versus font size may affect this.
      >

      > Cheers
      >

      > Eb

      It worked fine for me on 5.5 and XP ==> 2 lines only!

      P.S. Do we have a bug list for NoteTab? I discovered a minor bug
      which may be already noted. When you try to select past the end of
      the document, NTB just stops without warning. This is inconsistent
      with the action of all other commands at Documents end; e.g.
      "MoveCursor" does what you would expect; it just stops at the end,
      but the program continues.