eml to outline

  • Steve Kalynuik
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 14 8:36 PM
      Sorry I posted this to the wrong NoteTab group before!

      re: eml to outline

      OK I believe I found what I was looking for in Jody Adair's old
      outline.clb, it has a sub clip in it called File to Outline that will
      take a directory of eml's or anything and convert it to a outline
      format file, any way we can make this do subdirectories as well maybe
      as a outline subheading ie (dir structure below):

      Main Dir
      a.eml
      b.eml
      c.eml
      reciepts (Nested dir)
      from so and so.eml
      from ms for ms word purchase.eml
      friends (nested dir)
      can you make dinner.eml
      cannot go to game.eml

      You get the idea, Jody's current program can only do the dir of
      choice, in the Directory to open selection box.

      Again any help would be nice, TIA (Thanx in Advance)

      Steve