[Clip] Re: Wish List and Outline terminology [Folding Outlines]

  • Larry Thomas
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 27, 1999
      Hi Kay, Steve and All

      Another aspact of a folding outline that I would like to have is the
      ability as with Treepad to "fold" the nodes/topics that I am not searching
      so that it is not necessary to scroll the whole topic list to find
      something in the middle or near the end. As an example, I keep an address
      book in Treepad with names/addresses/phone numbers, etc and I have a node
      for Family, one for Freinds, one for Others, One for Restaurants, Movies,
      and Other businesses. Now when I want to look up something, I just decide
      what category and pop open that node and go right to it. I don't see how a
      single pane tree would do this.

      Regards,

      Larry
      larryt@...