Re: [Clip] Copy Library to another computer

    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 6, 2008
      Peter Hulm wrote:
      > I have created a Library but cannot work out how to export
      > it to another computer?

      There's no explicit function for that, but you don't need it. You will
      have given your library a name and it is stored in a file called
      <name>.clb. You should find it in the path
      %NoteTab-program-folder%\Libraries\<name>.clb
      in Win98 or possibly one of those silly "personal" paths in
      eXPerimental. If you can#t find it right away, then search for
      <name>.clb.

      Just copy it into the respective path of the other machine and off you
      go. And while you're at it:
      I have created a subfolder "unused" inside "Libraries" and moved all
      those <library>.clb, that i never use anyway, into it. It removed a lot
      of clutter from the bottom of my window and freed up space for my own
      creations.

      Axel
    • Peter Hulm
      Message 2 of 3 , Mar 6, 2008
        Thanks for the help and the great tip, Axel. I am acting on it immediately.
        --
        Peter Hulm
        25 chemin de la Bergère