[Clip] Re: HTML to TEXT

    Message 1 of 5 , Oct 26, 1999
      Hi Gopal,

      > In terms of programming, it is doubtless more elegant to have
      > options and handle it all in a single clip. But I find that
      > having three clips is functionally more efficient. They are
      > displayed separately in the Clipbook pane and a single click
      > sets the one I want on its way.

      It's the best route for me too! I love my one clickers!-) They
      are much less time consuming.

      Options | Clipbook | Single click to paste ... for those of you
      who do not know. The disadvantage is you cannot reorder the
      Clips, but for the amount of time that needs to be done it is
      easy enough to turn off single click to do it.

      http://www.sureword.com/notetab

      The NoteTab Clip List...
      mailto:Ntb-Clips-Subscribe@...