Re: [Clip] Changes to ^!Keyboard in v5.5

  • mblattyh
    Message 1 of 9 , Jan 25, 2008
      Sheri,

      On the command line, I can feed Mentor a file that has program
      instructions (and in fact have frequently used clips that do exactly
      that). So I could accomplish this task in this manner.

      This clip generates the output I want without creating another input
      file of program instructions. If it just won't work in newer versions
      of NTP, I can modify it to create a new input file and just call on
      that on the Mentor command line.

      In my experience, newer versions of ANY software make (or suggest
      that) you do some things a little differently. This appears to be one
      of those cases. Certainly no big deal.

      Everyone -- thanks for your thoughts and suggestions!